Once logged into your account online, click on “Conference” and then the click on the arrow on the right hand side. You will see a list of all your future calls. Click “Edit” under the call you wish to modify. Then simply proceed as you did when booking the call:
• Modify the date, time and length you wish to schedule your call for. You can also choose to schedule a recurring call at this point by clicking on “Set to repeat”. You also have the option to enter a subject and agenda for your conference call in the relevant box at the top of this section. Then click on “Next”..
• On the 'Invite People' window, you can choose to select the contact details of people you want to send an invitation to. Click the 'Add' button next to any contacts you already have in your address book, or you can type or paste an email address in the field at the top to send new invitations to them. You can also remove participants by clicking on 'Remove' next to the relevant contact and they will be sent a cancellation email..
• Click “Next” and you will see the Conference Options page. Here you can select if you would like to set up a 'Premium' (with toll free and/or premium international numbers) or a 'Free' call using your regular toll dial-in number. You can also choose to have your call automatically recorded at this point by checking the relevant box.
• Clicking on "Next" will bring you to a page where you can choose to add additional dial-in numbers to your invitation. If you don't need to add more numbers, just click on "next".
• The final page will show a summary of your call details and preferences. If you want to change anything, just click on "Back". Once you are happy that everything is correct, simply click on "Schedule".
• A confirmation page will appear with links to add the call to your calendar. You can close this window and then return to your account homepage where you will see a green message at up of the screen stating that your call has been successfully scheduled. A confirmation mail will be sent to you, and your participants will receive their invitation emails with the call details and dial in numbers.
• Fifteen minutes before the call is due to begin, you and your participants will also be sent reminder emails.